A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
- Returnable items must be received by Price Diesel Performance within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 30% may be assessed.
- Original shipping cost and shipping insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
- Products can only be returned for a refund, store credit, or an exchange for the same item. Product cannot be exchanged for a different part number.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resell able by Price Diesel Performance due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
Please complete the RMA submission below to complete your return request.