Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 2001-2010 Kryptonite Upper and Lower Ball Joint Package (For Stock Control Arms)
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
2-Kryptonite Lower ball joints (Part# KR6693)
2- Kryptonite Upper ball joints (Part# KR6696)
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greasable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
(Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty)-Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it. Warranty Excludes Heim Joints.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer, and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.
Warranty is limited to manufacturer warranty. This information can be found directly on the manufacturers website.
All Price Diesel Performance engines and transmissions carry a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty.
*See warranty page for additional details and policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
ALL returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Big Savings on Signature Series
FASS Fuel Systems
Orders Over $99