FASS TS D07 165G Titanium Signature Series 165GPH Fuel System
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series Fuel/Air Separation Systems
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series fuel/air separation systems are beneficial upgrades for your diesel engine. Titanium systems feature compact designs, powerful motors for improved fuel flow, and advanced filtration that is far superior to your to your factory fuel filter. Their diesel fuel lift pumps are engineered to be top performing, reliable, long-lasting units and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty on all light-duty diesel applications. The Signature Series also features FASS revolutionary Whisper Technology that effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of these diesel systems to a "whisper", while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Whether stock or highly modified, FASS Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are available to handle your engine's horsepower.
Features and benefits:
* Systems available with flow rates up to 290 gph
* Advanced filtration removes water, air, and vapor, in addition to debris with a filtration rating of 2 micron
* Smoother engine idle
* Protects and extends the life of your injectors
* Whisper Technology (FWT)—reduces noise levels without reducing flow rates
* Performance Radius Cuts (PRC)—advanced machining technique creates smooth cuts within aluminum housing
* Improved fuel volume delivery
* Mass Flow Return (MFR)—technology used to continually "polish" your fuel by keeping positive pressure on fuel being delivered to your engine, guaranteeing the cleanest fuel possible. Also prevents cavitation, along with galling and scoring.
* Improved cold weather starts
* Decreases carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide emissions
* Easier bolt-on bracket mounts do not require any drilling or welding to mount new pump
* 1/2 in. fuel lines and ports
* Fuel mileage improvement
* 30,000 mile filter life expectancy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
ALL returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Orders Over $99