Yukon Ring & Pinion for GM 11.5" - 3.73 Ratio
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Yukon Gear & Axle ring and pinion sets are strong but quiet performers. Designed to handle some of the harshest conditions, these sets utilize the latest design and manufacturing technologies to afford you a smooth running gear that's durable and easy to set up. Yukon ring and pinions are available in hundreds of size, ratio, and axle model options. Whether you're on the street, off-road, or at the track, you'll experience unrivaled power and gear performance. Order the model recommended for your application.
- Heat And Friction Resistant
- Made From Quality Materials
- Improved Drivetrain Performance
Compatible Make / Model:
- Chevrolet / Chevy Silverado 2500 3/4 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- Chevrolet / Chevv Silverado 3500 1 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- Chevrolet / Chevy Silverado HD 2500 3/4 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- Chevrolet / Chevy Silverado HD 3500 1 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- Dodge Power Wagon (2014 - 2018)
- Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton (2003 - 2010)
- Dodge Ram 3500 1 Ton (2003 - 2010)
- Dodge Ram Van 2500 3/4 Ton (2003 - 2003)
- GMC Sierra 2500 3/4 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD 3/4 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- GMC Sierra 3500 1 Ton (2001 - 2010)
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD 1 Ton (2001 - 2010)
Compatible Makes & Model Chart is for reference only.
You must physically confirm the specific differential type in your vehicle for proper fitment as factory options may vary.
Warranty is limited to manufacturer warranty. This information can be found directly on the manufacturers website.
All Price Diesel Performance engines and transmissions carry a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty.
*See warranty page for additional details and policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
ALL returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Big Savings on Signature Series
FASS Fuel Systems
Orders Over $99